Saturday, August 3, 2019

Over The Borderline by Leanna Floyd

Page-turner, scary, spine-tingling, riveting.

I loved this book, perfect mixture of suspense, and court room drama. I literally couldn't put the book down, finished it within 24 hours. I'm hoping there is a book two! The main plot centers around Brooke Douger, her friend Jacob, and later a love interest Kevin. At the end of each chapter an unknown character provides haunting detail about the murders he's committed. The descriptive details gave me the chills. 

The writing style's easy to follow, with a point of view shifting between characters at each chapter. Every chapter had me guessing, and I"m still wanting to know more, in a good way. The story takes the reader into a mystery of whodunit. I found myself taking notes, trying to remember tiny details about each character along with the court case with the hopes of figuring out the criminals real identity. 

The ending was perfect, just enough to make me wonder what will happen to the characters, but then knowing enough feeling satisfied. I cant' wait to read more from Leanna Floyd, she's on my list as one of my favorite authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment